At Esvee atelier, not only do we design and make our furniture, we also personally and professionally live and work with it. We are committed to you being completely satisfied with your purchase and believe this sustaining satisfaction is at the core of sustainability. We guarantee that the piece will be of good quality and workmanship, free from faults and defects. We will, for one year following the date of the original purchase, at Esvee’s option in its sole discretion, repair or replace, or provide a substitute for, any piece or part found by Esvee to be defective in material or workmanship. Esvee will not be responsible for damages of any kind in contract, including INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES resulting from any breach of warranty.
Any costs for packing and shipping are not covered under this warranty. To obtain proper service under this warranty, the original purchase receipt should be kept. Proof of purchase by the Original Purchaser is necessary for all warranty claims. Repairs or replacements to any component or the surface required by normal wear, “tipping” or falling over of furniture, neglect, abuse, accident, vandalism, use of products for other than the intended purpose of casual furniture, and acts of nature or God are not warranted.
Normally, fabrics are not warranted; however, Esvee does offer to our customers a limited warranty against defects in material or workmanship of one year in this category. This warranty does not cover fading (upholstered fabric should never be placed in the direct sunlight), piling, cleaning, or shrinkage; and is not valid where there is evidence of soiling, misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or commercial use. Please note: dye lots may vary and are characteristic of certain fabrics. Warranty does not apply to dye lot variance, and exact match of shade on fabric repairs cannot be assured. Fabric damage or failure due to chemical treatment other than by the fabric manufacturer or improper cleaning is also excluded from this warranty. Evidence of animal use will void any warranty by Esvee.
This warranty does not include
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or from any use for which the product was not intended.
- Customization: All custom built products will not be covered under the warranty claim.
- Because of craftsmanship or use of natural materials in our products, normal variations can occur from piece to piece. This warranty does not cover such differences.
- Cracks and scratches on marble/glass in the course of usage are not covered.
- Other Party Services: - If any other service like installation is done by a third party apart from Esvee and if the product is damaged, that will not be covered under warranty.While availing warranty for any product, all logistical and transportation arrangements for sending the product to the facility and vice-versa are the responsibility of the customer.
Implied Warranties: Esvee makes no implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. These and all other implied warranties are specifically disclaimed. By implied warranties, Esvee atelier references warranties that the law sometimes implies to have been given by the seller, even though they are not documented in writing. (Some states do not allow an exclusion or limitation on the length of an implied warranty, so the above exclusions/limitations may not apply to you).