All products are made-to-order, and we do not accept cancellations on orders placed.
- We do not accept returns on orders.
For orders placed directly with Esvee Atelier:
- All items must be inspected on arrival. Any damage or defect considered to already have been present on the day of arrival must be notified via email to email@example.com within 24 hours of receipt. We will not be responsible for any damage unless we are notified within this time period.
- If you wish to return an item because it is damaged or faulty this claim must be made via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours with images of the product.
- The item must be returned safely to our atelier in Hyderabad, while retaining all packaging ensuring the item has no further damages and is in the received condition.
- Buyer is responsible for the condition of the returned goods received at our atelier
- Buyer is responsible for the return shipping charges and will not be reimbursed for the original shipping cost.
- Any international customs, duties and taxes applicable for returns are the responsibility of the customer.
- Once the product is received, the damage is inspected and assessed, and the customer shall be notified on a viable solution (Repair/Replacement) through email.